Ever feel gross after eating junk food? So do dogs, especially if they suffer from a sensitive tummy or excessive gas. Eating a clean and simple diet can make all the difference.
Thankfully our Chicken Breast and Sweet Tater Fillets are made with just three simple ingredients: chicken breast, sweet potatoes, and a pinch of salt. That’s it. Because sometimes simple is better. With our chicken breast and sweet tater fillets, your dog has a lot of simple, wholesome goodness to look forward to. If your dog loves chicken and loves sweet potatoes, it’s probably going to love these treats.
What’s to Love About our Sweet Potato and Chicken Dog Treats:
- Our favorite superfood – sweet potatoes! This wholesome vegetable is known for its rich supply of vitamins and minerals.
- It’s packed with chicken, one of the leanest meat proteins available.
- Loaded with Vitamins A, C, B-6, Manganese, Potassium, Beta-Carotene, Niacin and more!
- No Artificial Additives: Free from artificial colors and flavors, for a natural treat experience.
- A top-shelf flavor provided by Mother Nature herself.
- Treats with minimal ingredients are known to be easier on the belly.
- Ingredients that are responsibly sourced in the USA.
- High Fiber: Sweet potatoes offer dietary fiber, known to promote healthy digestion.
- Natural Energy Source: Provides sustained energy for active dogs.
- Supports Skin Health: Chicken’s lean protein can help dogs maintain a healthy coat and skin.
- Tasty and Satisfying: This unique flavor combination can keep dogs happy and content.
- Low in Fat: These treats can be a much healthier option, as they’re low in fat content.
- Wholesome and Nutritious: A balanced blend of essential nutrients known to support overall health.
Our treats are made with no filler ingredients, and no artificial flavors. Those are the ingredients research has shown to upset the digestive tract, which generally slows dogs down and leads to digestive issues. Give your pup the simple, wholesome best their taste buds and bellies will love, with our chicken breast and sweet tater fillets! Want just chicken? Try our tasty Chicken Tenders. Want just sweet potatoes? Shop here.
Here are some commonly asked questions about sweet potato treats:
Are sweet potato and chicken treats good for dogs?
The general consensus from vets is: yes, they are! Chicken Breast and Sweet Potato Fillets are known to be very healthy for dogs. They’re made with simple, natural and wholesome ingredients that can contribute to your dog’s health.
Are sweet potato treats safe for dogs?
Again, the general consensus from vets is yes – absolutely! Sweet potatoes are often called a superfood for dogs, as they’re packed with vitamins and minerals. Always consult your vet, but they’re generally considered both safe and healthy when given in moderation, as a part of a balanced diet. To maintain a healthy weight, follow the feeding guidelines your vet gives you, or the recommendations that come with the treats or food.
Are chicken and sweet potato dog treats safe?
These treats are made with real chicken and sweet potatoes, which are regarded by professionals as safe and healthy for dogs. Your vet will know your dog specifically though, so we advise to defer to their judgment.
Are dried sweet potatoes safe for dogs?
Yes, dried sweet potatoes and dried sweet potato dog treats are known to be safe for dogs. They provide a good source of dietary fiber and vitamins. Our chicken sweet potato dog treats offer these benefits and high crude protein as well, in a tasty and healthy snack dogs love.
Can I mix sweet potato treats with dog food?
Yes, you absolutely can mix them. Sweet potato treats (and cooked sweet potato) can be a tasty and healthy addition to your dog’s regular food. Just make sure to adjust the meal size to keep your dog’s diet balanced.