Your pup’s your best bud, so it’s only natural you want the best for them. And that likely means belly rubs and walks to the park, not to mention providing your pet with yummy but healthy treats!
Blue Ridge Naturals Salmon Jerky is for dog owners who won’t settle for subpar dog treats. Here at Blue Ridge Naturals, we’re all about real and wholesome ingredients. With our Alaskan Salmon Jerky, your furry friend has plenty to enjoy.
What’s To Love About Our Salmon Jerky Dog Treats:
- Packed with lean protein, which is known to support canine muscles and overall health.
- Alaskan Salmon is known for its rich omega fatty acids including Omega 3 and Omega 6 content.
- Rich in DHA, our real salmon jerky can boost your dog’s brain function.
- Filled with Selenium, known to be a vital mineral for canine health, our salmon jerky treats can help support your dog’s thyroid function and immune system.
- Source of Vitamin B12, which is known to be essential for maintaining healthy nerve cells and DNA production.
- Packed with Vitamin D, known to support bone health and immune system function.
- Contains Astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant that can support eye health and may reduce inflammation.
- The Omega-3s in salmon, especially EPA and DHA, are known to promote cardiovascular health.
- A wheat, gluten, and grain-free treat to help achieve proper digestion for pups with sensitive tummies.
- Salmon has calcium and iron, two essential nutrients vital for your puppy or dog’s health.
- Filled with primal flavors dogs love.
- Gentle on the stomach, our salmon jerky can be the perfect fit for dogs with digestive sensitivities.
- Rich in antioxidants, salmon is known to combat free radicals; this can enhance your dog’s immune strength and lifespan.
- Free from synthetic additives, our treats offer your dog a wholesome, natural snack experience.
- Crude Protein 30.0% min
- Crude Fat 7.0% min
- Crude Fiber 3.0% max
- Moisture 18.0% max
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids 80 mg/treat
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids 60 mg/treat
- 3,080 kcal/kg
- 25 kcal/treat
At Blue Ridge Naturals, we provide your pup with top-shelf treats. We have our team of doggy taste testers who go nuts over this flavorful jerky. Whether big or small, these tender salmon jerky treats can satisfy even the pickiest dogs! Here are a few common questions we hear about salmon jerky:
Is salmon jerky OK for dogs?
Our salmon jerky dog treats are safe and also packed with protein, calcium, iron, and rich Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. It’s filled with other nutrients known to promote cardiovascular and joint health. It’s known for many other health benefits as well.
Is salmon jerky good for dogs?
First and foremost, always check with your vet if you’re unsure about introducing a new treat to your dog’s diet. But yes, salmon jerky is known to be a natural, healthy food for dogs. It’s rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are great for your dog’s coat and skin health, as well as joint mobility and brain function. Choose salmon jerky made specifically for dogs, and give it in moderation.
Can dogs eat dehydrated salmon?
Yes, generally speaking, dehydrated salmon is known to be a safe and very healthy treat for dogs. Alaskan wolves eat salmon regularly. (Especially when the usual meats aren’t available.) But please, always consult your vet. Raw salmon can be unhealthy for dogs. We hold to the strictest standards to keep our treats as safe as possible.
Is too much salmon bad for dogs?
Yes. In the same way that too much chicken, beef, other meats, or even water (polydipsia is when a dog drinks too much water) can be bad for your dog, too much salmon can also be unhealthy. Dogs can have too much salmon. Ask your veterinarian, but generally, a large meal of salmon every day is likely too much, especially for smaller breeds.
Is Alaskan salmon better than other salmon?
Evidence suggests that Alaskan salmon eat better nutrients than farm-raised salmon. And many claim it’s much healthier as a result. But we’ll leave it at this. Experts agree across the board – salmon is a very nutritional meat for dogs. It’s packed with protein, Omega-3s and 6s, vitamin B12, and many other nutrients. Healthwise, Alaskan salmon seems to have one of the best – if not the best – reputation amongst the salmon species. But experts tend to agree that they’re all healthy.